Would you love to collaborate with other fabulous creative types (haha, that’s us) every single day? Have big ideas and wonderful words, and are mad about digital? Then we may just have the role for you…
Social Media Manager
So, you call yourself a Head of Socials, do you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Working with us, the job offers an absolutely superb opportunity to work for a vibrant range of clients. Look at everything you get to do:
- Work with a wide variety of clients in the food, tourism and interior design sectors.
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy for clients to align with brand indemnity and business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report monthly on the success of social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure brand consistency and achieve long term planning for campaigns.
- Manage and oversee social media content, including copywriting, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content for clients, working to a set tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Plan themes and content for upcoming photo and videography shoots.
- Communicate with followers, industry professionals and influencers about collaborations and campaigns.
- Plan, manage and oversee social media advertising across various platforms.
- Plan, manage and oversee digital marketing campaigns, managing budgets and content accordingly to achieve results.
- Actively utilise changing trends across social platforms.
So if we’re going to let you do all that, you’re going to have to have all this:
- Confident using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Social media experience including content creation, copy writing, editing and management of an account(s)
- Is a team player
- Has great time management
- Is a self-starter
- Digital marketing experience – PPC, Google Adwords, Adroll
- Proven success of online campaigns both organic and paid
- Be creative with the ability to understand and report on stats and figures
- An interest in food and interiors
Send us your CV and let’s see how that title looks on you.
Position is now filled.